Full Day Tour: Copan Ruins Maya Site from San Salvador
Certainly, one of the loveliest of all Classic Maya Cities is Ruins Copan, situated above a tributary of the Rio Motagua in a section of the western Honduras. The Copan Ruins is considered by many people one of the most spectacular cities of the ancient Maya civilization, is a ruins complex known for its beautiful stone temples, altars, hieroglyphs stairways, Ball Court and stelae. It was built between 400 and 800 A.D. until it suddenly was abandoned.
This experience is about 4 Hours driving from San Salvador city, we recommend departure around 5.00 am early morning. At Copan, we will have a walking tour with a local expert thru all the site, we will learn a lot about this amazing culture and you will take great pictures. After this we will have lunch in a local restaurant.
Departure & Return Location
Hotels from San Salvador City or meeting point Hotel Barcelo
Hotels from Surf City are included too.
Ask for our Shared Groups! Mostly everyweek ! Good Deals for Groups!
- Transport with A/C
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
- Trip Leader
- Admission Tickets to Copan Site
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
ASK FOR OUR SHARED GROUPS! +503 77403538
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.