Best Day Tour Santa Ana Volcano Hiking + Panoramic View Lake
More information below.
Santa Ana volcano, well known as Ilamatepec, is considered one of the jewels par excellence of El Salvador, it’s the highest volcano in the country and also the most active. This Tour is appropriate for nature lovers, adventurers, mountain travelers, and landscape photographers. During this experience, you can do birding, to see some animals, enjoy perfect weather, walk around 5 km in total, and appreciate some of the best views of the country. At the top of the volcano, you will see one of the best craters worldwide with an emerald green color lagoon caused by different minerals in it. The walk takes approximately 4 hours in total, 2 hours to climb and another 2 hours to descend, this may vary depending on the physical condition of the group. To finish the day, we make headway to Lake Coatepeque for a time to relax. There, you can enjoy a traditional dish with a perfect view and atmosphere.
Departure & Return Location
Any Local Hotel at San Salvador City and El Tunco/ El Zonte Beach Area
Airport pick up $40 extras
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.
There are no reviews yet.