Day Tour: Tamanique Waterfalls Complex + Surf City El Tunco Beach
Tamanique is located in the south part of El Salvador, from this little town called too Tamanique, we will walk with a local guide to the complex of 4 waterfalls called ‘’Tamanique’’. which means in Nahualt ” Invaded Hill” ; These natural pools are perfect for swimming, jumping from some big rocks, bird watching and much more. You will enjoy spectacular caves and a 1 hour of trekking into the dry tropical forest. These waterfalls are suitable to take great shots and have a relaxing time in its impressive natural pools.
After visiting the waterfalls, we make our way to El Tunco Beach, this place is internationally recognized for its waves suitable for surfing, bars, and nightlife. Here we will have lunch and you will have the opportunity to take a surfing lesson or just enjoy a peaceful time.
Departure & Return Location
Any Local Hotel from San Salvador or La Libertad Coast
Ask for our great Deals for Groups !
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.