The Mayan Culture: Joya de Cerén, Tazumal + Casa Blanca Museum and Indigo Workshop
More information below.
The Mayan Tour has been designed to learn every detail of the most interesting civilization of Mexico and Central America “The Mayans”. This civilization left us a great legacy such as a perfect solar calendar, rituals, customs, gastronomy, art, and architecture.
In this tour, you will be able to learn about the most important archaeological sites of El Salvador such as Joya de Ceren which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and El Tazumal Ceremonial Site, where you will see Temples, Pottery, Petrography, Historic Images, etc. After this we visit, Casa Blanca Museum and we will do a funny and interesting Indigo Workshop , accompanied by a local expert.
After visiting these cultural places, we make headway to Coatepeque Lake. This is one of the best tourist attractions of this alluring country and you will have a moment to relax.
Departure & Return Location
San Salvador City and Surf City
Airport location has an extra cost of $35 USD
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.