Chaparrastique Volcano Epic Adventure Tour
More information below.
Chaparrastique or San Miguel Volcano is most difficult and extreme volcano adventure in El Salvador with an altitude of 6990 ft , this giant is an strato volcano with an perfect circunsference of its crater. the last erupcion of this volcano was in 2013, however is still considered active. the walk to the top last about 3 hours and another 3 hours to going down. we start our adventure in an small town called Chinameca.
we start our epic tour around 5.00 am from San Salvador City or El Tunco. ( we offers good deals for group of more than 5 people )
Departure & Return Location
Any Local Hotel from San Salvador or Surf City
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.