Real City Tour San Salvador: Historic Center + Boqueron National Park + Rainbow Slide
More information below.
San Salvador City Tour is a great opportunity to explore our Salvadoran culture, cuisine, customs, identity, and volcano. San Salvador is the capital and most cosmopolitan city of El Salvador, here you can find the best museums, monuments, and restaurants.
Our first stop is going to be its historic center, a cultural place very special to all its locals since many events have happened here that have marked a big part of our history. We will visit the three main squares: Plaza Libertad, Plaza Barrios, and Plaza Morazán. We will also visit Monseñor Romero Museum, Iglesia El Rosario, Palacio Nacional, and the oldest bar with more than 100 years of existence.
During this experience, we will visit San Salvador Volcano, well known as El Boquerón National Park where a 15-minute walk will get you to the top of the crater. To finish we will Visit Picnic Stake House , in order to have fun with its Rainbow Slide.
Departure & Return Location
Any Local Hotel at San Salvador City or La libertad Coast
From Airport $35 extras
From Acajutla Port $50 Extras
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Raimbow Slide Ticket
- Extra Activities
- Meals / Drinks
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Not Private ( Small Groups )
- Infant seats available.