Suchitoto Colonial Town + Cihuatan Archaelogical Nahuat Site
Cihuatan is the largest archaeological site in El Salvador of the post-classical period, where the last pre-Hispanic civilization was established. There, with our local guide, you are going to learn about the “Pipiles” its ball court, sacred temples, a walled city, and museums.
Then we will visit the colonial town par excellence of El Salvador: “Suchitoto” a city rich in culture and history. In this city, you will appreciate its cobbled streets as well as bars with history and restaurants that maintain the colonial-style next to Suchitlan artificial lake. Suchitoto is also a refuge point for migrant birds, in this tour, you will learn about our first products of exportations in the colonial times, as the “Añil” Natural Indigo and “Tobacco”.
Departure & Return Location
Airport or any Local Hotel
- Transport with A/C
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Tourism Taxes
- Food & Drinks
- Extra Activities
Before you book:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical level.
- Transportation for 1-3 passengers is on a sedan vehicle, 4 + passengers are made in minivan
- Infant seats available.